The University of Turbat, an emerging public sector university in Balochistan, committed to providing opportunities in the region by developing high education standards and supporting youth to get quality education, invites applications from Pakistani nationals (Male/Female) who are dynamic, dedicated and professionals for the following positions.
- Director Finance/Treasurer (BPS-20)
- Controller Examination (BPS-20)
- Project Director (Civil) (BPS-19)
- Director Public Relation (BPS-19)
- Paish Imam (BPS-16)
- Naib Paish Imam (BPS-09)
Download Application Form Available at UOT Website
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://uot.edu.pk/Content/files/b80f0997-1efa-4c75-95f9-826d200a7e6e.pdf” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLICATION FORM [/button]
Terms & Conditions:
• The Application Form can be download from UoT website.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview at the University of Turbat.
• Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply.
• Application process fee of Rs. 2000/- in the shape of Bank Draft/Bank Challan/Banker’s Cheque in favor of the University of Turbat must be attached, along with application form for posts in BPS 17 and above. For other posts, the fee is Rs 1000/-.
• All candidates are required to attach curriculum vitae, four recent photographs, attested copies of all the educational degrees and other testimonials with the application. Experience certificate, as per CV must be attached with the application form.
• Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained in any case.
• Canvassing in any manner or form will disqualify the candidates.
• The last date for submission of the applications is 25th July 2019.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for Interview/test.
• The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the Administration against, which no objection will be entertained.
Note: Errors and omissions are liable to be rectified by the institution. For more information visit UoT Website.
The UNIVERSITY OF TURBAT,
M-8 ROAD AT GINNAH, TURBAT, KECH (BALOCHISTAN-PAK)
Email: [email protected],