Trade Development Authority Of Pakistan Karachi, Sindh.
In compliance of Hon’ble Supreme Court of Pakistan to fil the disabled quota, applications are invited from candidates, possessing the required qualification/experience and fulfilling the conditions laid down below, to fill following regular posts in the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan, HQs Karachi:-
- Assistant (TPS-05)
Educational/Qualification/Experience: a) Graduation, b) Experience preferably, c) Medical Certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) (TPS-07)
Educational/Qualification/Experience: a) Graduation, Years b) Experience preferably, c) Medical Certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon.
- Naib Qasid (TPS-09)
Educational/Qualification/Experience: a) Preferably Matriculation, b) Medical Certificate issued by the Civil Surgeon.[/tie_list]
How to Apply:
1. All recruitment shall be made in accordance with the Establishment Division’s recruitment policy vide O.M. No. F.53/1 /2008-SP dated 22-10-2014 and 16-01-2015.
2. Five (05) years general age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Pakistan.
3. The application will be accepted only on a prescribed application form to be downloaded from the website of the Trade Development Authority of Pakistan (www.tdap.gov.pk).
4. Candidates must indicate the post applied for on the right side of the envelope.
5. Copies of testimonials are not required to be attached. The original documents will be examined at the time of interview.
6. Candidates already in Government service may apply through proper channel.
7. Only the eligible and short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
9. The applications on prescribed form should reach the undersigned on or before 3rd April 2019.
10. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
11. TDAP reserves right to cancel one or all posts at any stage, without giving any justification.
12. The candidates, who have applied earlier, must apply afresh under this advertisement.
Deputy Director (Establishment),
Trade Development Authority of Pakistan,
3rd Floor, Block – A, Finance & Trade Centre, Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi-75350