The University of Sargodha (UOS) Sargodha, Punjab.
Applications for the following posts are invited from Pakistan Nationals on the prescribed form which can be download from the University Website.
- Professor Law (BPS-21)
- Professor Fine Arts (BPS-21)
- Professor (BPS-21)
Education[/one_half] [one_half_last] History & Pak Studies
- Associate Professor (BPS-20)
History & Pak Studies[/one_half] [one_half_last] International Relations
Communication & Media Studies
Business Administration (Finance)
Business Administration (Marketing) [/one_half_last]
- Assistant Professor (Computer Science) (BPS-19)
- Assistant Professor (Horticulture) (BPS-19)
- Lecturer (Education) (BPS-18)
- Lab Engineer (BPS-17)
Download Application Form Available at UOS Website
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://uos.edu.pk/home/Job_Advertisement” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLICATION FORM [/button]
• Name of Post and Quota (where quota exists) should be clearly mentioned on application and also on the left corner of the envelope with block letters.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
• The Prescribed Application form can be downloaded from University of Sargodha website.
• Candidates for all positions are required to fill the application form in MS Word and submit three copies in case of Professor & Associate Professor and one copy of the application for others along with complete C.V and attested copies of testimonials in both hard and soft form (CD/DVD),
• Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit a separate application with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
• Applications must be accompanied with original bank deposit stip/University Challan Form of Rs. 1000/- in the case of Professor & Associate Professor and Rs. 500/- for others as processing fee (non-refundable) to be deposited under Head of Account “Collection’ in HBL A/C No. 00427991777803. The University of Sargodha.
• Two most recent passport size photographs should be affixed on each application.
• Candidates already in service of a Goyemmen/Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply (trough proper channel by the due date; otherwise their applications shall not be entertained
• Applications received after the Due Date will not be entertained; even though posted before the due date.
• Incomplete applications shall also not be entertained.
• As per Govt. Polity, General Age Relaxation for males up to 05 years in upper age time is allowed.
• As per Govt. Policy. General age relaxation for females up to 6 years in upper age limit is allowed.
• The last date For Professor & Associate Professor is 12-06-2019 and for others is 15-05-2019.
• The University reserves the right not to consider any application or fill any post without giving any reason.
THE UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA,