Applications are invited online from Pakistani nationals for the following administrative positions on a regular basis at the University of Haripur, Candidates are required to apply through the online form available at “Jobs and Careers” at UOH Official Website.
- Registrar (BPS-20)
- Treasurer (BPS-20)
- Controller of Examination (BPS-20)
- Provost (BPS-20)
- Additional Treasurer (BPS-19)
- Additional Controller of Examination (BPS-19)
- Additional Provost (BPS-19)
- Additional Director (Planning & Development) (BPS-19)
- Additional Director QEC (BPS-19)
- Deputy Registrar (BPS-18)
- Deputy Treasurer (BPS-18)
- Deputy Controller of Examination (BPS-18)
- Medical Officer (BPS-18)
- Assistant Registrar (Establishment) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Registrar (Meetings) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Registrar (Academic) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Registrar (Examination) (BPS-17)
Apply ONLINE at UOH Official Website Click Here
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://www.uoh.edu.pk/jobs-careers/” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLY ONLINE [/button]
- The candidates serving in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should route their applications through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Applicants should apply through online job portal, link available on the University of Haripur. website, Please select a separate/relevant job title while applying online. No Column of the application form should be left blank, particularly postal addresses, contact numbers (both landline and mobile) must be mentioned.
- The applicants are directed to submit a demand draft Rs 2500/- in favor of the Treasurer, The University of Haripur along with “printed application form” from online Job Portal completed in all respect including attested photocopies of all DMC’s, Certificates, Degrees’, Experience Certificates, CNIC (on full page) and three Recent Passport size Photographs latest by 30th July, 2019 in the office of the REGISTRAR THE UNIVERSITY OF HARIPUR, INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- The University of Haripur reserves the right not to fill, increase or decrease the number of posts or reject any or all applications as per the rules of the University of Haripur.
- The Candidates having foreign degree/certificate shall have to provide equivalency certificate from HEC/IBCC, Islamabad before the closing date.
- The selected candidates will be governed by rules/regulations/statutes of The University of Haripur as applicable.
- Experience Certificate, if any, must contain job description and BPS or equivalency of scale to BPS.
- The University of Haripur is not responsible for delays in receiving call letters due to currier/mail lapse.
- In the semester system, minimum CGPA 3 out of 4 shall be considered as First Division.
- 2% quota for special/disable/handicap people are reserved.
- Errors if any, are liable to be rectified by The University of Haripur.
Office of the Registrar,
The University of Haripur,
Hattar Road, Haripur Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Phone No: 099-5615384
Email: [email protected]