Saidu Teaching Hospital Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Applications are invited for the following posts except for S.No. 5 & 6 from Pakistani citizens having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa fulfilling the given criteria.
- Computer Operator (BPS-I6) (Posts-07)
a) At least 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science /Information Technology (BCS/BIT) four years) from recognized University,
b) At least 2nd Class Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with one year Diploma in Information Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
- Junior Scale Stenographer BPS-14)
a) At least 2nd Class Intennediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
b) A speed of 50 words per minutes in shorthand in English and 35 words per minute in typing and;
c) Knowledge of Computer and using MS Word & MS Excel.
- Clinical Technician Pathology (BPS-12) (Posts-08)
SSC at least 2nd Division with Science from Recognized Board with Diploma in the relevant Paramedical Technology from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Medical Faculty or Diploma in the relevant Paramedical technology from any recognized institution, provided that the same is registered with the Medical Faculty Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar and;
NOTE: Preference will be given to computer literate.
- Electro Medical Technician (BPS-12)
1) SSC from a recognized Board and;
2) Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Government Poly Technique Institute or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute, Preference will be given to the candidates who have experience in the relevant field.
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11) (Posts-02)
1) Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and;
2) A speed of 25 words per minute in typing.
3) Computer literate Age limit 18-30 years. (for S.No.01 only).
- Driver (BPS-06)
Preferably literate and possessing valid driving License of H T V.
(Candid. shall register himself in Employment Exchange at Panr. Mingora Swat).
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM FROM N.T.S WEBSITE CLICK HERE.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://nts.org.pk/Test&Products/Announced/0319/SMCSwat_Mar19/SMC_Frm1.pdf” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLICATION FROM [/button]
Terms & Conditions:
1- For posts at S.No. 1 to 4 application forms and other details are available at NTS website, Which must be read carefully before applying.
2- For post at S. No-05 (Junior Clerk) deceased employees son as well as Class-IV employees of Saidu Medical College Saidu Sherif Swat, at Sr No. 05 shall submit their application directly to the undersigned.
3- For post at S. No-06 (Driver) the candidates shall submit their application directly to the undersigned after registration with Employment exchange at Panr. Mingora Swat.
4- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel. NOC will be required at the time of interview by the department.
5- NTS Form must be carefully filled in by the candidate since the provided information will be used for the further process.
6- Candidate will be self-responsible for the outcome of any deficient or wrong information submitted or late apply.
7- Prescribed NTS form must be submitted along with attested copies of CNIC, relevant degree/certificates and Fee submitted slip (NTS Copy) to NTS Headquarters “Plot No 96, Street No 34, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
8- Age relaxation will be given as per Government Policy. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
9- No TA/DA will be allowed. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or cancel the whole process.
10- NTS will charge Rs. 460/- (including tax) per candidate for the test process. The last date of applying is Thursday 28 March 2019.
1) NTS will not issue Roll No SLIP through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having a picture of candidate) through NTS website for applying In tests.
2) For further information regarding the test, the process keeps visiting NTS website OR contacts NTS Call Centre at. 051-844-444-1
(Prof: Dr Israr-Ul-Haq)
Saidu Medical College, & Saidu Teaching Hospital Swat.