JOB ADVERTISEMENT NO. 22/2019
APPLY ONLINE (APPLICATION OTHER THAN ONLINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED).
- District Zakat Officer (BPS-17)
- Research Officer (BPS-17)
- IT Administrator (BPS-17)
- Procurement Specialist (BPS-17)
- Program Officer (BPS-17) (Posts-16)
- Communication & Marketing Officer (BPS-17)
- Research Officer (IHC) (BPS-17)
- Quality Assurance Manager (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Visual Arts) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Music) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Dance) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (IHC) (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Digital Arts) (BPS-17)
- Deputy Director (Divisional) (BPS-18) (Posts-05)
- Deputy Director (Development) (BPS-18)
Apply ONLINE at PPSC’s Website Click Here
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/(S(5b22pkhgim2tlt3qv0fwwbt5))/jobs.aspx” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLY ONLINE [/button]
1. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Orem Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the“Online Application Form” rest squarely on the candidates.
2. Applicants are required to submit Online Application Form by the closing date which is 29-07-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight) Applicants should fill in the Online Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
3. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs. 600/- under Head: “C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”. In any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
• No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as a fee by the Commission.
• Applicants residing outside Pakistan. but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of a residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee presented for the post.
(MIRZA NASEER INAYAT)
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (PPSC)
Email: [email protected]