JOB ADVERTISEMENT No. 21/2019
APPLY ONLINE (APPLICATION OTHER THAN ONLINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
- Asst. Sub-Inspector Lahore Region (BPS-11) (Posts-21)
- Asst. Sub-Inspector Sheikhupura Region (BPS-11) (Posts-13)
- Asst. Sub-Inspector Gujranwala Region (BPS-11) (Posts-37)
- Asst. Sub-Inspector Rawalpindi Region (BPS-11) (Posts-28)
- Asst. Sub-Inspector Sargodha Region (BPS-11) (Posts-12)
- Asst. Sub-Inspector Faisalabad Region (BPS-11) (Posts-18)
- Asst. Sub-Inspector Sahiwal Region (BPS-11) (Posts-10)
- Asst. Sub-Inspector Multan Region (BPS-11) (Posts-18)
- Asst. Sub-Inspector Bahawalpur Region (BPS-11) (Posts-17)
- Asst. Sub-Inspector D.G Khan Region (BPS-11) (Posts-13)
- Sub-Inspector Lahore Region (BPS-14) (Posts-78)
- Sub-Inspector Sheikhupura Region (BPS-14) (Posts-34)
- Sub-Inspector Gujranwala Region (BPS-14) (Posts-45)
- Sub-Inspector Rawalpindi Region (BPS-14) (Posts-47)
- Sub-Inspector Sargodha Region (BPS-14) (Posts-38)
- Sub-Inspector Faisalabad Region (BPS-14) (Posts-41)
- Sub-Inspector Sahiwal Region (BPS-14) (Posts-28)
- Sub-Inspector Multan Region (BPS-14) (Posts-34)
- Sub-Inspector Bahawalpur Region (BPS-14) (Posts-46)
- Sub-Inspector D.G Khan Region (BPS-14) (Posts-38)
- Assistant District Attorney (BPS-17) (Posts-59)
- Child Protection Officer (BPS-17) (Posts-02)
- Deputy Director (Advisory Wing) (Contract) (Posts-03)
- Deputy Solicitor (Contract)
- Deputy Director (Law & Parliamentary Affairs) (Contract) (Posts-04)
- Senior Research Associate (BPS-18)
- Deputy Prosecutor General (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director Public Prosecutor (BPS-18)
Apply ONLINE at PPSCs Official Website Click Here
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/(S(atwvjdzwhjdixeex0iad5ypo))/jobs.aspx” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLY ONLINE [/button]
1. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Orem Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the“Online Application Form” rest squarely on the candidates.
2. Applicants are required to submit Online Application Form by the Closing date which is 22-07-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight) Applicants should fill in the Online Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
3. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs. 600/- for Sr. No. 207 to 210 and Rs. 1000/- for Sr. No. 203 to 206 under Head: “C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”. In any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
• No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as a fee by the Commission.
• Applicants residing outside Pakistan. but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of a residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee presented for the post.
(MIRZA NASEER INAYAT)
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (PPSC)
Email: [email protected]