Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC-10-2019) Lahore, Punjab.
APPLY ONLINE (APPLICATION OTHER THAN ONLINE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE)
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 10/2019
- Assistant (BPS-16) (Posts-52)
Minimum Qualification/Experience: Second class Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Computer Operator (BPS-16) (Posts-02)
Minimum Qualification/Experience: i) 1st class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in Information Technology from a University/Institute recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC) ii) One year experience in the relevant field.
- Stenographer (BPS-14) (Posts-10)
Minimum Qualification/Experience: Second class intermediate or inter in Commerce from a recognized Board University with Shorthand speed of 80 wpm and typing speed of 40 wpm with computer knowledge.
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11) (Posts-08)
Minimum Qualification/Experience: Intermediate (Second division) from a recognized Board with typing speed of 30w.p.m, Person having computer knowledge will be preferred.
- Sub Engineer (BPS-11) (Posts-02)
Minimum Qualification/Experience: Second class Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized BoardInstitution with two years Experience in the relevant field.
- Sub Divisional Officer (BPS-17) (Posts-03)
Minimum Qualification/Experience: B.E Engineering from recognized University and registered with Pakistan Engineering Council with at least 05 years of professionals experience in a related field after graduation.[/tie_list]
APPLY ONLINE AT PPSC OFFICIAL WEBSITE AT. [button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/(S(o0fab12xrl25qkavj2o3ehsk))/jobs.aspx” icon=”f35a ” target=”true”]APPLY ONLINE[/button]
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS (WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW)
1. To appear In test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
2. Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Orem Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the Online Application Form.,” rest squarely on the candidates.
3. Applicants are required to submit Online Application Form by the Closing date which is 25-03-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight) Applicants should rain the On-line Application Fenn carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”.
4. Editing options, to correct any data In the Online Application Form, will be available to the candidates to the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
5. Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
6. For all posts to be filed through a written test followed by interview or interview alone. the number of chances shall be restricted to three. However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for the appointment due to a shortage of vacancies. his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas the chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as allowed. For the post of Lecturer in the Education Department. a candidate who is an applicant for more than one subject. shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
7. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm /entry. he/ she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm/ entity is registered with SECP. Registrar of Firm or (any other regulatory authority. failing when his/her application shall be rejected.
8. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
9. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC Will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC or other relevant bodies for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of the interview (if cased).
10. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of as degrees at the time of the interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
11. It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.600/- under Head: “C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”. In any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury *nor before the Closing Date of submission of applications.
• No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as a fee by the Commission.
• Applicants residing outside Pakistan. but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of a residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee presented for the post
• Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee.
(MIRZA NASEER INAYAT)
PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (PPSC)