JOIN PAK ARMY
Join Pakistan Army as Captain Through Lady Cadet Course (LCC-15) Entry 2019.
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
[toggle title=”Qualification:” state=”open”]
BE / MS in the following technologies:-
• Architecture/ Architecture Engineering.
• Water Resource Engineering Management.[/toggle]
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Army Services Caps (ASC)
• POL Engineer./ POL Pipelines / Instlation.
• Chemical Engineer.[/toggle]
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
• Computer Engineering.
• Electrical Engineering.[/toggle]
- Army Education Corps (AEC)
• Pak Studies.
- Public Relation Officer (PRO)
• MS Mass Communication.
• MA International Relations.
• MSc TV & Film Production.[/toggle]
(1) Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or MM 60% Marks in annual system.
(2) M.Phil/ MS will be given preference.
(3) No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
(4) Candidates only graduated from HEC1PEC recognized universities.
(5) Candidates acquired qualification as a private candidate is not eligible.
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/Gilgit Ballston. Upon final selection. candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
(1) Minimum Height: 5′ (152.4 cm).
(2) Weight: As per Body Mass Index.
(3) Vision: As Per PAO 11/82
REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE:
Candidates can register either through the internet or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs), The following procedure will be adopted: –
a. REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET:
A candidate can register on (Website LINK) Dale and time of test shall be intimated on the internet, for which the individual should have an e-mail account. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on a computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed.
Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of the test.
Candidates MUST attain a working knowledge of computer as registration and test will be conducted on computers.
b. REGISTRATION AT AS&RCS:
The candidates may report at nearest AS&Res for registration I allotment of roll no along with necessary documents mentioned in pare 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The Candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
c. SCHEDULE OF REGISTRATION/PRELIMINARY TESTS:
Registration and Preliminary Test vAll be held as per the following schedule:-
Registration: 27 May 2019 to 12 Jun 2019
Preliminary Tests: 17 – 28 June 2019
d. WRITTEIVINTEWOENCE TESTS:
Professional Written / Intelligence tests based on multiple choice question s will be conducted at AS8RCs from 17-28 June 2019.
e. PRELIMINARY MEDICAL TESTS:
Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at AS&RCs.
f. PHYSICAL TESTS:
Female candidates to qualify 1.6 KM run in 14 Minutes.
g. ISSB TESTS:
Shortlisted candidates will receive intimation for ISSB tests through the website as well as call up letters.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCS:
a. Original certificates detailed mark sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree/dolma.
b. Candidates serving in government Institutions/Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned Establishment.
c. Attested photocopy of domicile.
d. Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
e. 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
f. Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
g. Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.
h. Endorsement Application Forms While filling the application forms given by AS&RC to a successful candidate must ensure that all available information asked to be endorsed in the respective paragraphs/ columns etc.
NOTE:- Old National Identity Card will not be accepted.