Applications are invited from suitable candidates who are domicile holders of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the below-mentioned posts at Nowshera Medical College, MTI Nowshera on the terms & conditions prescribed under KPK MTI Reforms Act, 2015 (Amended till date) and Regulations framed thereunder:-
- Administration Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Office Assistant
- Senior Clerk
Anesthesia | Ophthalmology | Histopathology | Forensic Medicine | Pediatrics Medicine | Obs./Gynae.
- Associate Professor
Maxillofacial Surgery | Radiology | Neurosurgery | Chemical Pathology | Plastic & Burns Surgery | Pharmacology.
- Assistant Professor
Hematology | Medical Education | Plastic & Burns Surgery | Radiology | Neurosurgery | Maxillofacial Surgery | Anaesthesia | Dermatology | Orthodontics | Paediatric Dentistry | Prosthodontics.
- Senior Registrar
Gynae/Obs. | Neurosurgery | Orthopedics | Paediatric Surgery.
- Junior Registrar
- Electromedical Engineer
- Junior Clinical Technician Pathology
Download Application Form Available at NMCN Website
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://nmcn.edu.pk/job/” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLICATION FORM[/button]
Terms & Conditions:
1. All those candidates who have previously applied shall also appear along with application in the Walk-In interview, Application forms for Walk-In interview for all the candidates are available on NMC Website, Duly filled forms along with one set of attested copies of relevant documents and the original documents for counter check shall also be submitted at the time of Walk-In interview.
2. Candidates in the subject of Microbiology. Histopathology, Chemical Pathology, and Hematology with Clinical Experience shall be preferred.
3. Associate Professor (Forensic Medicine. Pharmacology, and Maxillofacial Surgery) and Professors in other subjects will be appointed on contract basis till the arrival of regular Promoter/ Selectee.
4. Associate Professor (Maxillofacial Surgery) & Assistant Professor (Medical Education, Maxillofacial Surgery, Orthodontics. Pediatric Dentistry, and Prosthodontics) will be adjusted against other posts for the purpose of pay and on contract basis till the availability of clear sanctioned posts.
5. Candidates already working in Govt. / Autonomous institutions must route their applications through proper channel. Preference shall be given to the eligible candidates working in MT1Nowshera.
6. Date of Birth shall ordinarily be endorsed in the Matriculation/SSC or equivalent certificate.
7. A candidate may be disqualified
(a) Convicted by a court of law.
(b) Dismissed from public service.
(c) Knowingly furnishes any false information.
(d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
(e) Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means.
(f) Tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates.
(g) Misbehaves in the interview.
8. No TA/DA is allowed for the interview on initial recruitment.
9. The competent authority may relax the age of any eligible candidate in the best interest of the institute & public.
10. Candidates who apply for faculty posts EXCEPT Demonstrator/ Lecturer shall be considered only if they produce eligibility certificate from PMDC at the time of interview.
11. Retired applicants if found eligible and suitable for the relevant post shall be appointed on a contract basis.
12. All the clinical faculty members shall be required to do Institutional Based Practice (IBP) mandatorily.
13. An applicant who is already registered or has applied for registration as faculty of a Medical/ Dental College/ University with PMDC. His/ Her application will be considered only if accompanied by NOC for faculty transfer from the Medical/ Dental College University concerned.
14. If a teaching experience certificate is issued by a Private sector Medical/ Dental College/ University and the applicant is / was a Govt. or Civil servant, He/ She shall also be required to produce a letter/ NOC from the relevant competent authority i.e. DHO/ MS/ Director General Health Services or Health Department that at the relevant time He/ She was not employee of Health Department/ Provincial Govt. or He/ She joined the Private sector Medical/ Dental College/ University with the approval of the relevant competent authority i.e. DHO/ MS/ Director General Health Services or Health Department.
15. Candidates who arc abroad can also apply but well in advance so that His/Her application. along with relevant documents are available before the selection / interviewing panel at the time of interview for interviewing the candidate on video call i.e of His/Her own original contact number.
16. Eligibility will be considered as on the date of interview.
17. Walk-in Interview will be held on 05-07-2019 To 17-07-2019.
(Prof. Dr. Muhammad Jehangir Khan)
DEAN/Chief Executive Officer,
Nowshera Medical College/ MTI Nowshera.