Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development Islamabad.
Applications are invited for recruitment against the following vacancies in the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Department.
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
[toggle title=”Qualification:” state=”open”]
ii) Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively.
iii) Must be Computer literate. [/toggle]
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) (BPS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (BPS-09)
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
Download Application Form Available at CTS Website
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://cts.org.pk/Project” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLICATION FORM [/button]
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application Forms and online deposit slips are available on Candidate Testing Service (CTS) website, at Sr. 1 to 4.
2. There is no fee for the posts at Sr. No. 5 to 6.
3. Application must be received at the given address not later than fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
4. Candidate Testing Service or Ministry will not be responsible late receipt of application sent through post or by any other courier service.
5. Candidates are required to send their prescribed application forms for the posts at Sr. No. 1 to 4 along with online deposit slip (in original) to Candidate Testing Service, Office No.6, 2 Floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area, Islamabad. (Ph-051-2120100-272).
6. Applications for the posts at Sr. 5 to 6 mentioning
5) CNIC No.
6) Permanent address,
7) Postal address.
8) Cell number,
9) Education qualification.
10) Disabilitylitany) etc. may be submitted directly to Section Officer (Admn-II), Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development, Mezzanine Floor, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days of advertisement.
(Muneer Uddin Awan)
Section Officer (Admn-II),