Punjab Intermediate Cities Improvement Investment Program (PICIIP) Program Management Unit (Lahore) The Punjab Intermediate Cities Improvement Investment Program is a 06 year program initiative of Govt. of Punjab to improve the quality of life of the residents in the intermediate cities of Punjab with technical and financial assistance of Asian Development Bank (ADB).
It will transform the intermediate cities into urban centers which are more efficient accountable & serve as an engine of economic growth and sustainable development.
This program will be executed by Local Government and Community Development Department (LG&CDD), Government of Punjab through provincial level Program Management Unit (PMU) Lahore and at city level City Implementation Units (CIU) established at program cities under Municipal Corporations of Sahiwal and Sialkot Punjab.
- Director Procurement & Contracts
- Deputy Director Information Technology
- Admin Officer
- Research Associate (Civil Engineer)
- Research Associate
- Interested Candidates are invited to submit their applications with CV/Resume, one passport size photograph and testimonials (academic degrees. certificates, relevant experience certificates, domicile and copy of I.D card) latest by 05-08-2019 to the following address.
- Government Employees are required to submit their applications through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Salaries will be market-based
PROGRAM DIRECTOR (PICIIP) LG & CD Department,
6th Floor Room No. 605,
Local Government Complex, Sanda Road, Lahore.
Phone: 042 99211074