Local Government and Community Development Department has approved the recruitment against following positions on contract basis in Project namely “Reforms to Construction Permits”.
- Project Coordinator (Posts-01)
[toggle title=”Qualification & Experience:” state=”open”]Masters in Business Administration/ Public Policy and Management from an HEC recognized university, with 8-12 years preferably of public-private partnership projects / semi-government organizations.[/toggle]
- Monitoring Inspector (Posts-30)
- Computer Operator (Posts-02)
[toggle title=”Qualification & Experience:” state=”open”]Minimum 2 years Bachelor’s degree from an HEC recognized university in Computer Sciences.[/toggle]
- Naib Qasid (Posts-02)
[toggle title=”Qualification & Experience:” state=”open”]Literate, with One year experience as office boy /peon/staff of any organization.[/toggle][/tie_list]
- The candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Applications with complete CV with two photographs must reach through courier or by hand at below-mentioned address, latest by 15-07-2019.
- Any further information can be collected from the given address and contact number.
Office of Director General,
(Inspection & Monitoring)
Local Government Board Complex,
Sanda Road, Lahore.