Applications are invited for the below-mentioned posts at BURNS & PLASTIC SURGERY CENTER, HAYATABAD PESHAWAR. The candidates must have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa | adjacent tribal areas with the following conditions.
- Assistant Professor Radiology (BPS-18)
- Intensivist (Contract)
- Medical Officer (Anesthesia) (BPS-17)
- Superintendent (Procurement) (BPS-17)
- Charge Nurse (BPS-16)
- Jr. Clinical Technician Surgical (BPS-12)
- Jr. Clinical Technician Anesthesia (BPS-12)
- Jr. Clinical Technician Radiology (BPS-12)
- Jr. Clinical Technician Physiotherapy (BPS-12)
- CSSD Operator (BPS-07)
- Gases Operator (BPS-07)
- AC Plant Operator (BPS-05)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Application accompanied with complete bio-data and attested photocopies of academic / experience documents must reach to the office of the undersigned (HR Department, Burns & Plastic Surgery Centre, Phase – IV, Hayatabad Peshawar) within Two weeks, after the publication of 1st advertisement.
2. The prescribed application form is available in the above-mentioned office @ Rs. 500/-. All the candidates are advised to apply on the said prescribed form.
3. Screening / written test will be taken as per policy.
4. Interview calls will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
5. The application must reach to this office on or before the last date during office hours.
6. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next day shall be considered as the closing date.
7. Application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
8. In-service candidates should apply through proper channel.
9. The Scrutiny committee shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete. However, the aggrieved candidate can appeal to the competent authority of Burns & Plastic Surgery Center (Director) for review. The decision of the competent authority shall be final.
10. The competent Authority has the right to increase or decrease/Nil or hire on fixed/negotiable/contract pay basis, against any Post, without assigning any reason
11. Date of birth shall ordinarily be the date of birth endorsed on the matriculation/equivalent certificate. When an application received from a candidate who claims age concessions. allowed by the government from time to time, he/she will be allowed under the rules.
12. Any candidate may be disqualified and for excluded from the interview if he/she was
(a) convicted by the court of law.
(b) dismissed from public service,
(c) knowingly furnishes any false information.
(d) suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification.
(e) attempts to obtain support for his/her (candidate by improper means),
(f) submits forged certificates,
(g) tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates.
(h) Misbehave in the interview.
(i) if a candidate used any political or any other influence in the entire recruitment process for selection/favor or made any disruption, he/she will be straight-away disqualify & he/she will not be entitled to approach any authority/forum/court of law.
13. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
14. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. Rules/ Policy.
15. No TA/DA is allowed for initial recruitment.
Burns & Plastic Center,