Khyber Girls Medical College Hayatabad Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Applications are invited as below under the Medical Teaching Institution (MT, Act 2015, for the following vacancy at Khyber Girls Medical College, Hayatabad Peshawar. The candidates must have domiciles of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/ adjacent Tribal areas (FATA).
- Human Resource Manager (BPS-17)
[toggle title=”Minimum Qualification/Experience:” state=”open”]
Minimum Qualification: First Class MBA (16 Years) BBA (Hons) (16 Years) Degree (with Specialization in HR)/Master in HR from HEC recognized Institute .
Experience: At least 02-Year Post Qualification Experience preferably at Managerial Level in Human Resource in any Government or Govt Registered organization Preference will be given to Candidate having Experience in Government Educational Institute. [/toggle] [/tie_list]
Download Application Form Available at NTS Website
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”http://nts.org.pk/Test&Products/Announced/0419/GMCKPK_April19/GMC_KPK_Frm.pdf” icon=”” target=”true”]APPLICATION FORM [/button]
Terms & Conditions:
1. The services will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform (MTI) Act 2015.
2. Pay protection and other benefits will be given in case of already in regular govt service.
3. In service, candidates will apply through proper channel
4. Selected candidates will serve, KGMC, Peshawar under probation period of one (01) year extendable but not exceeding two (02) years.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
6. Applicant working in the Private Institution should get prior approval/NOC from the HR Department from their respective institution. Govt servants should apply through proper channel and should obtain NOC from their respective Departments/Intuitions.
7. Any candidate may be disqualified and/ or excluded from the interview if he/ she:-
(a) was convicted by the court of law.
(b) Had the previous history of dismissal from public service.
(c) Knowingly furnishes any false information.
(d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/ her disqualification.
(e) Attempts to obtain support for his/ her candidature by improper means.
(f) Submits forged certificates.
(g) Tempers with the entries in his/ her age and academic certificates.
(h) Misbehaves during the interview.
8. Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview.
9. No TA/DA is admissible.
How to Apply:
1. Application form along with deposit slip is available on NTS Website, and KGMC, Peshawar website Form must be filled in carefully by the candidates as the provided information will be considered final for further process.
2. Please deposit your prescribed test fee mentioned on your deposit slip at any online branches of ABL MBL. MCB or HBL.
3. Candidates are required to send their prescribed Application Form along with Fee deposited slip (NTS Copy) attested photocopies of Educational/Experience certificates to NTS Headquarter: Plot No-96, Street No 04, H-8/1, Islamabad.
4. Last date of Apply is Monday 22 April 2019.
5. NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidates shall take print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having picture of candidate) through NTS website for appearing in the tests.
DEAN KHYBER GIRLS MEDICAL COLLEGE,