1. The appointment against project posts shall be on a contract basis for a period of one year extendable for a further one year or till project life, on the basis of performance.
2. Late submission of applications will not be accepted.
3. In-service candidates shall apply through the proper channel.
4. Date of the test/interview will be announced after scrutiny, of documents.
5. The Department reserves the right to disqualify the candidate at any stage in case of false/forged information/documents besides taking legal action as per law.
6. On detailed scrutiny of documents if found ineligible, the candidature will be rejected irrespective of the fact that the candidate has appeared in the test or even qualified therein, Therefore, make sure before appearing in the test that you are eligible in all respects for the post(s) applied for.
7. If applied for more than one post, then separate application(s) may be submitted.
8. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
9. Only qualified/shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the written test.
10. Age relaxation is admissible as per govt rules.
10. No TD/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
12. Applications along with attested academic documents, Experience, Domicile, CNIC, and 2x recent passport-size attested pictures must be submitted to “The Office of the Secretary Water Management & Irrigation Secretariat near MP Check Post, Holipad Road, Sonikote, Gilgit” within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.