1. Candidates may visit M/s OTS website (www.ots.org.pk) for registration and submission of applications within 15 days of publication of the advertisement.
2. Candidates shall pay a test fee of Rs. 200/- to OTS, The Test fee shall be paid in any Branch of Bank Alfalah, HBL or ABL on the prescribed Bank Challan form downloadable from the website: www.ots.org.pk.
3. The candidate must specify the post & office against which is applying.
4. Candidates are required to send a complete prescribed application form along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC and relevant documents/experience certificates, two recent passport size photographs as well as original fee Challan through courier service / Pakistan Post etc. to Manager Operations (WAPDA) Open Testing Service, Office No.1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town Phase-VI, Islamabad.
5. Candidates will be informed through text message by OTS regarding roll no. slips, test centres, test dates, liming etc.
6. Applications submitted by hand or received after the due date shall not be entertained.
7. After applying for post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check the Testing Agency’s website: www.ots.org.pk for important announcements (procedure for roll number slip / written test schedule/result etc.) related to recruitment against applied posts.