1. Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling out the prescribed application form available on M/s OTS website (www.ots.org.pk), the advertisement is also available on WAPDA’s website (www.wapda.gov.pk).
2. A written test shall be conducted by M/s OTS & interview will be conducted by WAPDA.
3. Applications submitted by hand or received after the due date shall not be entertained.
4. Only eligible candidates will be called for an interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
5. Original documents shall be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
6. The candidates already serving in WAPDA shall apply through the WAPDA HR Division and submit the requisite NOC / permission.
7. Educational Certificates/Degrees must be verified from PMDC/HEC Recognized Universities /Concerned Boards/Institutes.
8. WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
9. The last date for submission of the application is 18 September 2023.