1. The application form is available on the WAPDA website i.e. www.wapda.gov.pk.
2. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria specified above may submit their job application on the prescribed form along with detailed C.V, attested copies of all educational/experience certificates, domicile certificate, CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to DG (Recruitment), B-26, WAPDA House Lahore through courier/postal service within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
3. Applications submitted by hand or received after the due date shall not be entertained.
4. Only eligible candidates will be called for an interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
5. Original documents shall be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
6. The candidates already serving in WAPDA shall apply through the WAPDA HR Division and submit the requisite NOC / permission.
7. Educational Certificates/Degrees must be verified from PMDC/HEC Recognized Universities /Concerned Boards/Institutes.
8. WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage.