1. The Online Application Feature is available on the Official website www.spsc.gov.pk.
2. Online Application requires initial registration through our website and then the candidature will be prepared after fulfilling formalities candidates can apply through the “Available Jobs” feature.
3. The candidates must have the required age and qualification with relevant certificates on the closing date of the advertisement.
4. Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
5. The candidates serving in Government and Semi-Government Organizations shall apply through the proper channel.
6. The last date for application submission is May 05, 2023.
7. Original Challan of Rs. 500/- be paid in the Head of Account “CO2101-Organ of State Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan. Candidate has to mention Challan No, Date and Name of the Bank Branch in his/her online application, for all categories of one post, one Challan is acceptable.
8. Challan Form can be downloaded from the Official website i.e. www.spsc.gov.pk.
9. Options (e.g. Domicile, Age, Qualification, Experience, Centre etc) once exercised shall not be changed at any subsequent stage after the closing date.
10. The Commission reserves the right to modify/correct any error at any stage if detected later on.