1. Appointments will be made according to university Rules and the latest guidelines issued by the Government of Punjab for Gazetted & Non-Gazetted staff.
2. Final appointment will be subject to the verification of educational degrees & experience certificates (any expenditure in this regard will be borne by the selected candidates).
3. Applicants having Punjab Domicile are required to submit their application on the prescribed Proforma available at the University website i.c. www.rmur.edu.pk along with attested copies of documents, and degrees. certificates, CNIC, domicile and 02 fresh passport-size coloured photographs.
4. Applicants applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications form with necessary documents, complete in all respect, Please clearly write the name of the post applied for on the top right side of the envelope.
5. Application Proforma should be completely filled and submitted in the University office (Room No. 39), RMU New Teaching Block, Rawalpindi (inside Holy Family Hospital) along with a bank draft/pay order of RS. 1000/- in the favour of Vice Chancellor, RMU, Rawalpindi.
6. PM&DC/PMC/HEC/PEC recognition certificate of experience (showing the eligibility) must be attached with documents.
7. The applicants having foreign degrees must have been recognized by HEC/PM&DC/PMC/PEC.
8. All Testimonial Degrees must be recognized by PM&DC/PMC/PEC Registration Certificate.
9. Candidates who are already working in Government/Semi-Government/Autonomous bodies should apply through the proper channel.
10. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
11. The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
12. The Competent Authority may cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
13. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
14. No TA & DA will be allowed.
15. The last date for submission of applications is 21-08-2023.