1. Applicants for all positions are required to submit one copy of the complete application/dossier on the prescribed proforma (available at www.qau.edu.pk) including all documents/attested degrees/experience certificates/CNIC/domicile, etc. in bound form.
2. Applicants for teaching positions are required to submit a soft copy of the application/dossier in PDF format (CD/DVD) as well.
3. Applications should reach the office of the Assistant Registrar (Establishment) QAU, Islamabad within 60 days for teaching positions and 30 days for non-teaching positions.
4. Upper age limit for non-teaching positions will be followed as per Federal Government rules.
5. Applications incomplete in any aspect or received after the due date will not be entertained.
6. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
7. Only eligible candidates are encouraged to apply, Selected candidates will be governed by Quaid-i-Azam University Service Statutes and rules/regulations amended from time to time.
8. Applications are treated as confidential documents and will be shredded in due course of time after making appointments.
9. Decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
11. University reserves the right to fill any position/withhold appointment against any advertised position or to accepUreject any application without assigning any reason.
12. Advertisement in detail along with eligibility criteria is available at Quaid-i-Azam University website www.qau.edu.pk.