1. Applications duly filled and completed in all respect with 2 attested photographs, and copies of experience certificates. education testimonials. domicile and CNIC should reach the office of the Assistant Registrar (Admin), Ouaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad on or before 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement, during office hours.
2. Application forms may be obtained (downloaded either from the Administration Section/Admin Block of the University) or from the University website i.e. www.qau.edu.pk.
3. Incomplete applications or the aerations received after the due date, will not be entertained.
4. Applicants already working in Government/Semi-Government Organizations/ Autonomous Bodies must apply through a proper channel supported with a service certificate and NOC issued by the present employer However, University may entertain advance copies. if clearly mentioned.
5. Selected candidates will be governed by the Ouaid-i-Azam University Statutes.
6. The University reserves the right not to accept or reject the applications without assigning any reason.
7. The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of embus at any stage.
8. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.