1. Application form(s) can be downloaded from the University website: www.quest.edu.pk which must be accompanied by a CV, and Demand Draft processing fee as mentioned against each post in favour of Director Finance QUEST, Nawabshah.
2. Applications should include two latest photographs, CV, attested Photostat copies of Educational credentials and names of two referees.
3. Applications should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 21-06-2023 during office hours.
4. Candidates who are already serving in Government / Semi-Government and Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channels accompanied by NOC from the employer and such incumbents will be responsible for getting themselves relieved properly from their departments. An advance copy of the application(s) may be sent, so as to reach within due date.
5. Candidates must clearly mention the POST APPLIED FOR.
6. Incomplete applications i.e. without educational, professional experience certificates, processing fees etc. or applications received after the specified date shall not be entertained.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test/interview.
8. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the written test/interview.
9. Canvassing in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
10. The University reserves the right to cancel of advertised posts partly or as a whole.