1. The detailed Job description including experience, qualifications and skills may be viewed at www.pspa.punjab.gov.pk.
2. Interested candidates having the qualifications and experience mentioned at the above websites can apply at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk however, they must also send their applications along with hard copies of their CVs: one passport-size photograph: and attested copies of CNIC, and educational certificates, degrees and experience certificates through postal /courier services addressed to the undersigned latest by 26th July 2023 (Wednesday).
3. The applicants have to mention the job application reference number or attach the e-mail received from the Punjab Job Portal in response to the online application submission, along with a hard copy of the application.
4. Only complete Job applications (applied online and sent via postal/courier along with supporting documents) received before the deadline will be considered for further processing.
5. Appointment will be made on a contractual basis for one year initially and will be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
6. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained and the applicants possessing relevant qualifications and experience supported by documentary evidence will be shortlisted and called for an interview.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible to the shortlisted candidates for test/interview.
8. The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions as per project requirements or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.