1. Disabled/special persons will attach proof of registration with the Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
2. Interested candidates will apply online by visiting National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
3. Interested candidates will also submit a duly filled-in online application form along with a deposit slip of the prescribed fee in favour of NTS, a copy of CNIC and two recent passport-size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the application form till 20th August 2023.
4. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
5. By hand/ courier/postal applications will not be entertained.
6. Test fee will be paid through 1-Link 1-Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Courier using 20 Digits Invoice number generated on the fee slip, Only 1-Bill Invoice payment will be accepted.
7. Candidates can apply/show preferences for more than 01 District on payment of a single fee subject to one post in the same advertisement.
8. The NTS will communicate the date of the written test to the eligible candidates only.
9. Candidates securing at least 50% NTS written test marks will qualify.
10. In case of a large number of candidates qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to define any threshold for short-listing the candidates.
11. Advertisements can also be downloaded from the website of the P&SH Department at “www.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk”.
12: The recruitment process for the advertisement is subject to approval by the Election Commission of Pakistan.