1. The Mentioned Vacancies are purely Temporary/Contractual Basis (to be renewed annually purely on the basis of performance) and funded through the International Lending Agency.
2. The Candidate shall have no right to claim for regularization of services in the future under any prevailing government policy.
3. Interested applicants may submit their Expressions of Interest in the form of a Cover Letter along with a CV and through email at [email protected] latest by May 15, 2023, during office hours.
4. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
5. The successful candidates will be offered a competitive market-based remuneration package.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.