1. Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
2. After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidate’s personal information) will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (nonrefundable) in any branch of UBL Bank at the UBL OMNI agent Easypaisa app or agent.
4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having the bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
5. After online application, don’t send documents/testimonials to the ETEA office, copies of testimonials/documents will, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes.
6. Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 12-06-2023.
7. The last date for submission of the online Application is 30-06- 2023.
8. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. Slips from www.eata.edu.pk, candidates are directed to do not to give ported/converted mobile numbers.
9. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
10. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening tests through postal/courier means.