1. The upper age limit is 35 years, however, relaxation in age will be given as per the rules.
2. Experience will only be reckoned if acquired after minimum prescribedOualifkatiOn.
3. Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Division in the final degree/certificate, only one 2nd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
4. Candidates already employed in Government/Semi-Government Organizations must provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employers at the time of the Test/ Interview.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
6. Candidates wishing to apply for the above-mentioned positions are advised to carefully read the given details to ascertain their eligibility status and follow the application guidelines available on the University website www.pieas.edu.pk.
7. The last date for receipt of the application is July 02, 2023.