1. Government servants should apply through the proper channel.
2. Age relaxation will be considered as per Federal government rules.
3. Suitable candidate should send their applications in the prescribed format downloaded from NIM’s website (www.nim.gov.pk) along with 1x passport-size photograph and an attested copy of CNIC, Hard copy of educational documents are not required with the application form, however, shortlisted candidates will provide original documents along with one attested set at the time of interview.
4. Only shortlisted eligible candidates shall be called for a test/interview.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
6. Applications complete in all respect should reach the office through post/courier only on or before 13-07.2023.
7. Candidates applying for more than one post shall apply separately for each position with separate envelopes.
8. All Contingent/Daily wages staff, already working in NIM Peshawar shall also apply for the relevant posts, as per eligibility criteria.