1. Interested candidates must apply ONLINE by visiting NDU Website (www.ndu.edu.pk).
2. All above-mentioned posts shall be filled purely on a contract basis.
3. 2% quota for disabled persons will be considered.
4. Complete details of posts/ ToRs are available on the NDU website.
5. In Service/Government employees have to submit NOC/DPC duly signed by the concerned authorities.
6. For Faculty Positions on TTS Pay Scales, HEC Rules/Regulations shall be applicable.
7. Applicants for faculty positions with qualifications/specialization in research methodology will be given preferences.
8. Applications that are incomplete (in any case) or received after the due date shall not be entertained.
9. Applicants who do not have the prescribed Qualification & Experience should kindly abstain from applying, as their applications will not be considered.
10. Only Short-Listed candidates shall be called for an Interview/Test, No TA/ DA shall be admissible.
11. Applicants must mention the name of the “Post Applied For” on the right top corner of the envelope.
12. Any clause not included in the above-mentioned terms & conditions shall be dealt with in accordance with the provisions of NDU/TTS Statutes (where applicable).
13. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or cancel any or all of the advertised posts and the decision of the University shall remain binding in all cases.
14. NDU is an equal opportunity employer.
15. Last date for application submission is 3rd July 2023.