1. Interested candidates may apply online on National Job Portal’s Website: NJP online at www.njp.gov.pk within fifteen 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement, Hardcopies of the applications will not be entertained.
2. All appointments will be made in accordance with the prevailing Recruitment Rules of NCHR.
3. List of shortlisted candidates and the date/time for skill tests/interviews will be uploaded on National Commission for Human Rights (NCHR) website i.e www.nchr.gov.pk, Therefore the applicants are advised to visit NCHR’s website regularly.
4. Candidates will have to produce original documents/domicile/CNIC at the time of the test/interview.
5. Employers of government and semi-government bodies/corporations should provide their NOC at the time of the interview after being successful in the written test.
6. The selected Candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
7. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
8. Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be granted under the prescribed rules of the Federal Government.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
10. Selected candidates in BPS-11 & 13 shall complete mandatory training as prescribed for the posts in the rules.
11. NCHR reserve the right to cancel the process of Recruitment at any stage without citing any reasons.