1. The candidates must have excellent communication, interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively at national and international fora, commitment to professionalism, discipline, integrity, strong leadership skills and an ability to work effectively in a team.
2. The interested candidates should send their applications on the prescribed proforma available at www.molaw.gov.pk along with a detailed CV, copies of CNIC, educational certificates and a recent passport-size photograph to the undersigned within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement.
3. NOC from the present employer, in the case of Government Servants, is mandatory at the time of applying.
4. Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.