1. Interested candidates may apply online through National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk within fifteen (15) days from the date of advertisement.
2. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a test/skill test/interview wherever applicable.
3. Applicants already in government service should apply through the proper channel.
4. The general age relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
5. Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents along with a set of attested copies/ degrees/certificates issued by HEC/recognized board universities/institutes.
6. Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of submission of any false/forged/fake or bogus documents candidature of the particular candidate shall be stand cancelled.
7. Ministry of Human Rights reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, or increase/decrease the number of posts.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of a test/interview.