1. The selection shall be made purely on a merit basis observing regional/provincial quota as per Govt. Policy.
2. Interested candidates can apply online through National Job Portal at the website www.njp.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
3. Applications by post/by hand will not be entertained.
4. Advertisements can be downloaded from the website www.mohr.gov.pk.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test/interview.
6. The eligible candidates will be informed of the test/interview through post or on the given Email.
7. Candidates already in Government Service should apply through the proper channel, along with NOC from their organizations clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
8. Candidates will have to produce original documents at the time of the interview.
9. The general age relaxation of 5 years and others in the upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
10. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in a test/interview.
11. If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post, he should apply separately.
12. The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment at any stage without citing any reasons.