1. The positions are purely need-based, contractual and therefore not worth any claim for extension/ regularization or permanency in view of the fact that no such sanctioned or permanent position exists in the Policy Wing or Petroleum Division.
2. The indicated age and experience requirements will be counted on the closing date.
3. The initial period of the contract will be two years, further extendable subject to need, budget availability and satisfactory performance.
4. Interested candidates are directed to fill up/submit the Application Form on the National Job Portal’s website (www.njp.gov.pk) within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement, No other modes of application will be entertained.
5. Interested candidates are advised to must go through the lob Description uploaded on the Ministry’s website (www.petroleum.gov.pk) before applying for the position to better align with their qualifications and experience.
6. The Government servants and employees of corporate/ autonomous/ semi-autonomous bodies need to submit NOC from their employer at the time of the interview. If shortlisted.
7. The candidates shall present/provide original degrees and other documents/testimonials along with experience certificates at the time of their interview.
8. Selected candidates will have to join within forty (40) days of issuance of the offer letter, failing which the position will be offered to the next candidate.
9. Successful candidates shall provide/ submit HEC-verified degrees/qualifications or HEC equivalence certificates where applicable before joining i.e. within forty (40) days of issuance of the offer letter, failing which the position will be offered to the next candidate.
10. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
12. The Petroleum Division reserves the right to accept or reject any/all applications without assigning any reason.