1. Applicants should apply through the online job portal available at KUM’s Website: www.jobs.kum.edu.pk.
2. All forms and documents must be submitted/uploaded at the portal in soft form on or before 06-07-2023 and hard copies of the same should be received via postal mail on or before 10-07-2023 at the given postal address, Dossiers in the hard form must be submitted through courier only (By-hand/ Through Email submission shall not be entertained).
3. No column of the application form should be left blank particularly postal addresses and contact numbers, both landline and mobile, must be mentioned.
4. This is the candidates’ responsibility to ensure that all relevant information has been uploaded to the online job portal.
5. Candidates are strictly advised to avoid uploading invalid documents, Documents with ambiguity (if entered) by candidates will not be accepted.
6. Applicants having foreign degree/s will be required to provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC/ IBCC, Islamabad within the due date.
7. In case of a foreign degree or certificate, transcribed in any foreign language (other than English), an English translation must be provided from a recognized institute within the due date.
8. Distinction marks can only be granted after the provision of an authentic document issued by the Controller of Examinations within the due date.
9. Any deficiency/concealment/misrepresentation of facts by any candidate at any stage will lead to disqualification.
10. Only Eligible/Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Test/Interview, Short-listing of the candidates shall be made in accordance with the procedure laid down by the University.
11. The University shall not be held responsible for any delays or late reception of hard dossiers/copies/call letters for Tests/Interviews etc. by the candidates, due to courier/Post Office services lapses.
12. No TA/DA shall be admissible.
13. The University reserves the right not to fill any post; withhold the appointment against any advertised post and right to convert contractual posts into permanent posts; and permanent posts into contractual posts; and to increase or decrease the number of seats, without assigning any reason.