1. Applicants are required to apply online through www.careers.hec.gov.pk, No need to send a hard copy of their CV and documents.
2. The experience as part-time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered/counted as experience.
3. Thst/interview of eligible candidates. residing outside the Islamabad/Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted at the nearest possible location of the candidates (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta and Peshawar).
4. Application processing fee @ Rs. 600, may be deposited in the online A/C No. 27427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Ltd. and receipt may be uploaded on the HEC website www.careers.hec.gov.pk.
5. Those already in Government Service should apply through the proper channel.
6. Five (05) years of general age relaxation already included, Further age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
7. HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason as well as to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
8. Last date for submission of the online application is August 08, 2023.