1. Candidates must not be below 18 years and above 35 years of age up to the last date of advertisement.
2. Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Division in the final degree/certificate, only one second in the academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
3. Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan, however, initially the selected candidates are likely to be placed/appointed at Gujranwala & Narowal.
4. Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification for each post.
5. Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/degrees from Govt. recognized institutions.
6. Candidates already employed in Govt and Semi Govt. organizations must apply through the proper channel.
7. Only the candidates who fulfil the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply, Candidature of those who do not meet the requirements and apply for the above position may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be accepted during and after selection.
8. Applications with attested copies of educational degrees/certificates/testimonials/ experience & one photograph must reach the undersigned within fifteen (15) days from the publication date of the advertisement.
9. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
10. Candidates for the post of Driver must have a minimum height of 168cm (66″)
11. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the test/ interview.