1. Applicants are advised to apply directly on the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk).
2. Neither by hand applications will be received at GEPCO nor at NTS.
3. No test fee will be charged from the disabled candidates being a matter to be treated as a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
4. The Online printed copy of the application form must be accompanied by legible attested copies of Degrees, Result Card/Certificate, CNIC, Domicile, and a recent photograph.
5. Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile Numbers, Postal and Email addresses during the recruitment process. In case of a change in mobile number and address, the responsibilities of non-intimation of Test Date, Result, Interview Schedule Merit lists, etc. shall rest with the candidate.
6. Candidates are advised to check the websites of NTS & GEPCO regularly for an updated status on the recruitment process
7. The Online Application Portal shall be removed from the website at 11:59:59 p.m. on the closing date of 28-06-2023 for the receipt of applications.
8. No application shall be entertained at GEPCO Headquarters, therefore, candidates are advised to send their complete prescribed application form directly to M/S National Testing Service – Pakistan Plot # 96, Street # 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
9. Applications incomplete in any respect or received after the due date will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be accepted.
10. Separate application form will be submitted if the candidate is applying for more than one post.
11. Please keep visiting NTS/GEPCO website regularly for test schedules, updates and results.