1. Interview call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
2. Shortlisting will be based on the “Selection Criteria” duly notified in the project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
3. Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
4. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
5. The candidates working in Government/Semi-Govemment bodies should apply through the proper channel.
6. Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
7. The number of vacancies can be increased/decreased.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
9. In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
10. Recruitment proems shall be governed by the latest provisions of the project policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
11. Errors/Omissions in the number of posts are subject to rectification.
12. Original documents shall be produced at the time of the interview.
13. Unclaimed qualifications and Experience shall not be accepted.
14. The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
15. Potential candidates may submit their detailed CVs/Applications along with attested copies of degrees/ certificates/ experience certificates at the following address given below latest by 19th June 2023.