1. Recruitment will be made as per policy issued by the Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan vide their O.M No.1/3/2020-E-6 dated 05-08-2020 titled “Management Position Scales Policy, 2020″ as amended from time to time.
2. Should not be more than 62 years of age at the time of the closing date of applications and must be a Pakistani National.
3. The appointment will be on a contract basis initially for a period of eighteen (18) months further extendable for a maximum period of two (02) years on an annual basis as per requirement and subject to satisfactory performance.
4. Candidates should have relevant experience of working in multidiscipline large organizations requiring a highly challenging and transformational environment with a proven track record of success and achievements.
5. Job application form, other perks, privileges, TORs/Job Description, Eligibility Criteria & Terms and Conditions can be downloaded from our website: www.aviation.gov.pk.
6. Applications in the prescribed format along with a complete CV, and 03 passport size photographs should reach the address given below, within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement through courier or e-mail on [email protected] (soft copy in prescribed format).
7. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
8. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
10. The shortlisted candidates called for the interview will have to bring original documents along with attested copies of testimonials/experience certificates.