1. Interested candidates can apply for submission of online application/registration at www.etc.hec.gov.pk within 30 days after publishing this advertisement.
2. The submission online application /registration process must be completed by pressing the “Submit” button before 4 pm (deadline time) within a stipulated period.
3. During the online registration process, all the required information must be entered correctly with due diligence, A mobile number ported from the original mobile company must not be provided.
4. Applications received by hand or through courier/email shall not be accepted/ entertained.
5. The candidates should make sure before appearing in the examination/ test that they are eligible in all respects for the post applied for.
6. In case of any difficulty during the online registration, please visit www.onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or visit HEC Secretariat or contact HEC regional offices for guidance.
7. Physical Test Fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be deposited in Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code 1742.
8. Download bank Fee Challan while registering for the test at www.etc.hec.gov.pk (Fee Challan is available only on the ETC online registration portal).
9. All candidates are required to upload the Paid & Scanned Fee challan, duly stamped by an HBL branch, while completing the application form of the ETC Online Registration Portal to submit the application.
10. The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. The candidate must get any queries/ complaints resolved before the closure of the web registration portal.