Procedure to Apply:
1. All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
2. Candidates may edit online applications only once within the closing date to rectify any error/ omission etc.
3. Information claimed in the online application form will be considered final.
4. Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in the online form, are considered an afterthought and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
5. Detailed General Instructions/Guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
6. No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants.
1. The rate of fee for various posts is BS-16 to 17 = Rs. 300/-; BS 18 = Rs. 750/-; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/-; BS-20 and above = Rs. 1500/-
2. The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or a branch of the National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of the Government under the head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”, Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
3. Original T.R. may be preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test/ examination at the Center given in Admission Certificates, and a Photocopy of the Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
4. T.R. may not be sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of the test/ exam or when requested.
5. Closing Date for submission of applications is Monday, 21st August 2023.