1. Candidates applying may send their applications/ Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a copy of CNIC through email to: [email protected] by the closing date.
2. Candidates fulfilling the above conditions may send their applications with their complete particulars (name, father’s name, residential and permanent address and relevant experience of job)/ Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a copy of CNIC issued by NADRA within 15 days after publication of this advertisement.
3. Documents may not be attached to the application; however, original documents will be checked at the time of the interview.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
5. Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained.
6. Five (05) years of general age relaxation is applicable, Further age relaxation will be given as per Government rules.
7. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
8. In case of any query please contact FOSPAH at Phone: 051-9262953.
9. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
10. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process and increase/ decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.