1. Visit our website www.recruitmentportal.online, Fill up the ortIne application form and challan fee properly.
2. Pay the prescribed test fee in any branch of UBL and get the receipt from the bank, Please ensure that the receipt must bear a viable bank stamp (There is no fee for CLASS-IV Posts Scale 1 – 5).
3. Selected candidates may be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
4. Candidates may apply for more than one post by depositing a separate application form with a separate challan-free deposit.
5. Government Servants must produce fresh NOC from their department at the time of the interview.
6. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview on the basis of a written test, according to Government Policy.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for the written/skill Test and Interview.
8. Incomplete application forms in any respect or form received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
9. Final Selection/Recruitment of candidates shall be made after detailed security of documents.
10. FGEI C/G reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies after advertisement on a need basis.