1. Please visit the ITS website www.itspak.org to apply for the desired post(s) and for further information.
2. Five (05) years of general age relaxation and other age relaxation, if a, will be admissible as per prescribed rules of the Government of Pakistan.
3. The last date for submission of the application form shall be 15 days from the date of this publication.
4. Test date will be conveyed to the eligible candidates by the ITS.
5. No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests/interviews.
6. Only eligible and short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
7. Government Servants shall apply through the proper Channel.
8. The Salary will be paid as per the pay scale admissible under the rules.
9. There shall be no carry forward for the posts of women quota.
10. The number of posts in each cadre may increase or decrease.
11. The Authority may at his discretion leave any post un-filled for any valid reasons.
12. The criteria for the Written Test/Interview for the posts from BPS-5 and above will be the same as prescribed in the Islamabad Capital Territory Civil & Sessions Courts Ministerial Establishment Service Rules, 2011.