1. The selection shall be made purely on a merit basis observing a regional/provincial quota of 10%, 5% & 2% quota for women, and disabled candidates respectively as per Government Policy.
2. Interested candidates can apply online through National Job Portal at the website www.njp.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
3. Applications by post/by hand will not be entertained.
4. Advertisements can be downloaded from websites www.dgse.gov.pk or www.mohr.gov.pk.
5. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test/ interview.
6. The eligible candidates will be informed of the test/interview through post or on the given Email.
7. Candidates already in Government Service should apply through the proper channel, along with NOC from their organizations clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
8. Candidates will have to produce original documents at the time of the interview.
9. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in a test/interview.
10. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment at any stage without citing any reasons.