1. Applications should include an application form to be downloaded from the website (www.aror.edu.pk), a detailed resume, two latest photographs, duly attested photocopies of Certificates/ degrees, names and contact of two professional referees (not relative), Equivalence of qualification by HEC (in case of Foreign Degree), along with payment of PKR 3000/- through Bank Cheque /DD (nonrefundable) in favour of Aror University of Art, Architecture, Design and Heritage Sukkur.
2. Candidates who are already serving in Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous bodies should apply through the proper channel with NOC from their employer and should submit the same along with the application. Such incumbents will be responsible for getting themselves relieved properly from their department.
3. There shall be no relaxation for qualification and experience.
4. Applications must reach the office of the Director, Human Resources on or before 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement, during office hours (CoB) only via registered postal service.
5. Incomplete applications as per the instructions mentioned above and/or late applications received after the specified date and time shall not be entertained/considered.
6. The University reserves the right to cancellation of advertised posts.
7. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be called for a test and/or interview.
8. Canvassing or influencing any staff of the University in any manner will disqualify the candidate.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.