Applications are invited for the following post/vacancy MTI HMC Hayatabad Peshawar. The candidates must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Merged Tribal as per the following conditions.
- Specialist Registrar
- Trainee Registrar
- Dental Surgeon
- Specialist Anaesthetist
- Assistant Anaesthetist
- Consultant Radiology
- Supervisor Internal Quality Control (Pathology)
- Charge Nurse
- Anaesthesia Technician
- Junior Clinical Technician Pharmacy
- Junior Clinical Technician Surgical
- Biomedical Technician
- Radiation Protection Officer
- Trainee Pharmacist
- Manager Accident & Emergency
- MEP Engineer
- HR Supervisor
- Internal Audit Trainee
- Electric Welder
- Tubewell Operator
- Medical Gas Operator
- Generator Operator
- CCTV Operator
- HVAC Technician
- HVAC Operator
- AC Technician
Terms & Conditions:
1. Applications accompanied with complete bio-data and academic/experience/domicile certificates along with 02 recent photographs and CNIC photo duly attested must reach the Pre-Recruitment Section-HR Department MTI-HMC within 02 Weeks of the publication of this advertisement on the prescribed form.
2. Application Forms are available on HMC website, will be submitted in the (Pre-Recruitment Section-HR Department – MTI/HMC) along with Bank Draft / Payment Order In favor of Hospital Director-MTI-HMC or throng direct deposit in Bank of Khyber, HMC Branch, Receipt Account. Branch Code 0185, A/C Number./ PIS 00060-00-2 as per the payment schedule Rs. 500/- for Sr. No 01 to 07 and 15 & 16 and Rs. 200/- all the rest.
3. The applications duly completed with supported attested documents shy d reach personally or through registered couriers service to undersigned on or before the due date of closing.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
5. Their services will be governed, under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Teaching Institutions Reform Att 2015 along with 2018/19 amendments.
6. If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on an official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
7. An application after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
8. Any candidate is liable for disqualification or exclusion from selection pros as per the following:
i. Knowingly furnishes a particulars/documents which are false.
ii. Provides incomplete application.
iii. Doesn’t meet the stated criteria as per the advertisement.
iv. Suppresses material information.
v. Has been previously let go on account of incompetence, lack performance or on disciplinary grounds.
vi. Attempts to influence the Members of the Committee.
vii. Attempts to obtain support for Ms’ her candidature by improperness.
viii. Submits forged certificates.
ix. Tempers with the entries in his / her age and academic certificates.
x. Misbehaves in the interview.
9. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.
10. No TA/DA is allowed for Test / Interview.
Medical & Teaching Institutions (MTI),
Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar.